Friday, January 23, 2015

365 Project, Week 2






I'm a week behind in posting, yeah, yeah. But I am still shooting everyday. Sometimes it's right at bedtime because I forgot all day, but I'm trying. I really really do not like posting photos that are not my best work, but some days are just a big miss. I'll post them anyway.

I'd love to know which ones are your favorites, and why. Leave me a comment at the bottom! Without further ado:

Day 8, Transformers fun.


Day 9, Giggles with Daddy at bedtime.


Day 10, The coolest kid at Busch Gardens.


Day 10, That's a lot of popcorn.


Day 10, Tiger watching.


Day 11, Snoozing.


Day 12, Entranced with Mommy's phone.


Day 13, To play or not to play.


Day 14, Crayon madness.


Day 14, I'll color Iron Man anything I want.


Day 14, All the colors.


Day 15, Bulkhead and Prime. (Yes, I know that's not really Bulkhead, but that's what he calls him. And he knows almost all the Transformers, btw.)


Day 16, Deep thoughts in Starbucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment