Thursday, January 8, 2015

365 Project

One of my New Year's goal is to complete a 365 photography project. I have to use my real camera, nothing from my phone. I'm trying a "lifestyle" approach. I've found that I'm pretty controlling with my shoots, even with my son, and I'm missing out on life's little moments. I'm also trying to be more creative with my compositions and point of view...most of my photos are taken at eye-level. I've been in such a rut, I needed something to force inspire me to shoot more. So I'm shooting everyday, my son as my muse. I shoot around 30-50 shots, and choose my favorite one or two to edit. I'm going to TRY to post weekly. So keep posted!

Day 1, Still in his pjs.



Day 2, Lording over the gate at the park.

Day 3, Toys at home.


Day 4, The hide game with Daddy.




Day 5, Delicious cake pop at Starbucks. 


Day 6, Amazing peepers. 

Day 7, Running to Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment