Sunday, December 15, 2013

Doctor Who Baby Cosplay

Oh yes, here it is!  My first of [hopefully] many baby cosplay (short for costume play) portraits!  This is a new project that I'm pursuing, and I am SO*FLIPPING*EXCITED!

The idea behind this project is to take beautiful baby portraits, that happen to be cosplay.  I don't want anything "costume-y."  I also don't want to take the cosplay aspect too seriously...these are portraits of little ones, they should be fun.

The first cosplay features none other than the 11th Doctor (or is it technically the 12th, since the airing of the 50th anniversary?) of Doctor Who, played on the show by Matt Smith.  He's my favorite Doctor, and the upcoming Christmas special will be his departing show.  My son is the model (so handsome!) and will probably be in most of the cosplay portraits to come.  Take a look!







In the future I want to do a Supernatural cosplay with Bubs (that's my guy) as Dean Winchester, and I need another little dude as Sam.  What would you like to see in baby cosplay?  Comment your ideas!

Thanks for looking everyone!

-Stefanie

5 comments: