Thursday, January 2, 2014

Baby Cosplay, the inspiration.

If you read my previous post then you may be wondering where I got the idea to do baby cosplay portraits.  The answer is easy enough...my son!  Well, a combo of my son and husband.  My hubs has a huge love of comics, and comic conventions.  He sells his art at several conventions every year, and you see a LOT of cosplay there, which was my first introduction to it.  Enter Sebastian, adorable awesome baby, and daddy wants to dress him up like any and every super hero.  



These are a few instagram shots from my husband and I.  And while these are cute, and very in the moment, I felt I could take it a step further by adding in some planning and great locations to create beautiful portraits.  Now that Sebastian is more inclined to wear a mask or hat for longer than 2 seconds, the timing is perfect. 

This project is going to be my top photographic priority and I have SEVERAL ideas that I can't wait to play with.  Keep posted, and by the way, follow me on Instagram, too- stefcannonphoto


Stefanie

No comments:

Post a Comment