Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Sebastian's 1 Year Photo Session


First photo post, with my son's one year photos!  Seems appropriate to me!  I love love LOVE shooting in fun locations with great backdrops, and this session was no exception.  His little surfer outfit inspired me for a boardwalk theme, so we headed over to John's Pass (Maderia Beach).  The colors are amazing! I'm so glad we got there earlier in the morning...less people, and it was a LOT cooler.  

Photographing a mobile baby, by yourself, can be -ahem- challenging.  I try to go with the flow, not forcing the perfect pose or expression, but being ready for those cute moments that happen on their own.  Babies and kids have a short attention span, so being ready for them, rather than the other way around, is key.  

Thanks for stopping by!  Remember you can add me on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram with the links below.


-Stefanie

No comments:

Post a Comment