Thursday, April 3, 2014

Superman Baby Cosplay!

It's a bird, it's a plane, no, it's Superman Baby Cosplay!  Okay, I'm done with the cheese...probably.  It's been TOO LONG since my last baby cosplay post, but I'm happy to be back in the swing of things.

So without further ado, I present Superman (Clark Kent) and his pal, Jimmy Olsen!


Just a couple of cuties.

Could these guys be any cuter?  I really wanted to do the Clark Kent cosplay, as opposed to the traditional Superman.  I guess I prefer something less costume-y.  You should have seen the crazy sounds I was making to try to get both of these guys to look at me at the same time.  And then there was the running.  Mostly by my son (playing Jimmy).  That long hallway behind the boys was just too much temptation.

Another of this dynamic duo:

Up, up, and away!  I hope Jimmy got that on film!


Here's are a few of Clark Kent, with his trademark glasses, of course!

The cutest Superman ever!


I'd probably smile like that if I had superpowers!



And a couple of little Jimmy Olsen:

Jimmy's got the latest scoop on Superman!



Say cheese!



I have to hand it to our little Superman cosplayer...he was perfect for this role!  And those smiles!  Would you believe that he was scared of me when he first arrived?  Thankfully, he warmed up, and as you can see, he is a natural model.

I can't wait to do more baby cosplay!  Make sure to follow me on Facebook and Instagram for the latest happenings.


-Stefanie

2 comments:

  1. How adorable! Even though it took you a while to get the picture right, it looks like it was worth the effort! -Toni Ana

    ReplyDelete