Thursday, February 6, 2014

Supernatural Baby Cosplay!

Oh yes!  Here it is!  Supernatural baby cosplay!  This is one of my all-time favorite shows.  I've been watching it since it started, over nine years ago.  I love the characters, the predictability of the strife between the brothers, and just when I think they have no where else to take the story, they surprise me (LEVIATHANS!). I could have added more characters, but I wanted to stay true to the brothers, Sam and Dean Winchester, who are the backbone of the show.  Besides, my little "Dean" was hard enough to wrangle.

Here's my core photo:

"Saving people, hunting things.  The family business."




A few single shots of the brothers, Sam and Dean, respectively:





And a couple more, with a toy Castiel figure, and a little 1967 Chevy Impala:


"You play with Castiel, I'll play with the Impala."



"Castiel is so silly!"

And finally, here's one of my son, as Dean Winchester.  I grabbed this shot as he was exploring the cemetery before the other baby arrived.  And besides, Dean is my favorite.

"That's Dean.  Now he can start a fight in an empty house, but deep down inside he's just a big, old teddy bear."


Here's a disclaimer, if needed.  This is not supposed to be pictures of baby Dean and baby Sam Winchester.  They weren't babies together; they have a four year age difference.  These are two little dudes cosplaying as Sam and Dean.  And they just happen to be babies.

So what's next?  I'd love to do a huge Game of Thrones baby cosplay...that will require a LOT of planning.  I have other Dr. Who ideas, some video game ideas, and of course we can go the superhero route.  Anything you'd like to see?  Share your thoughts in the comments!


-Stefanie

2 comments:

  1. marissa ellis serranoFebruary 6, 2014 at 8:12 PM

    Wellll....I already told you I would be down for a Sherlock cosplay shoot. Once Upon A Time.My friends are really into Avatar: The Last Airbender.

    ReplyDelete